Kenya's Mission Photo

Kenya's Mission Photo

Monday, February 29, 2016

Kenya's First Group Email


Monday, February 1, 2016

Hello friends and family!

Life is going great in Kirtland! I love this place so much, there is such a special spirit here. I have learned so much about our church history in the last week, its crazy! Still don't even know half of what I will by the end. 

I love all the sisters here! Especially my companion Sister Adame! She has already taught me so much! Next to her, my favorites are the senior couples for sure. They're so cute.

I love Kirtland but I love my area as well! I feel so blessed to be able to serve in the Visitors' Center but also get serve in an area as well. Everything is going great here in oHIo. Thanks for all the emails and support the past few weeks, I have felt the prayers. I love you all so much! Have a blessed week.


Newel K. Whitney Store in Kirtland, OH




Historic Kirtland Visitor's Center


No comments:

Post a Comment