Kenya's Mission Photo

Kenya's Mission Photo

Monday, February 29, 2016

Kenya's Second Group Email


Monday, February 15, 2016

Hi everyone!

Happy Valentines! Life has been going good (cold) here in Ohio! So the area that I am in right now is Hiram which is about 45 minutes away from Kirtland. Hiram is where the John Johnson farm is, it's right next to our church. We get to study there every Sunday which is amazing!! Us and the 2 other sisters that live with us drive to Kirtland on Wednesdays and are at sites all day Wednesdays and Thursdays. I have now given 5 tours which have all been so amazing and so spiritual! I still have SO much history to learn about Kirtland and about the Johnson farm! 

When we aren't on tour at the Visitors' center we are on computers taking chats and calls from Mormon.org. We also have our own investigators from around the world that we get to teach. It is such a wonderful calling. 

We have been doing a lot of finding this month in our areas and are finding a lot of success! 

I am still learning and growing everyday, but I know that my testimony has grown the most which is the most rewarding. I know that this is the Lords work and how grateful I am to serve Him everyday for 18 months. 
Thank you for all the love and support! I love you all and pray for you!

Love, Sister Berntsen

Also, I love my little Hispanic companion so much. Her name is Sister Adame from Salem, Oregon. She is teaching me tons of Spanish!










No comments:

Post a Comment