Kenya's Mission Photo

Kenya's Mission Photo

Monday, April 25, 2016


Monday, April 4th

Hello everyone!

Easter in Historic Kirtland has been a blast this week! We got to help out with Easter Egg hunts, tours, chick hatching, tours, hay rides and more tours! The summer season is coming closer which means lots of people at the Visitors' Center! It's been too much fun though. I feel blessed every day to serve in a place where Jesus Christ and God the Father have been. Every time I step into the school of the prophets, I feel their spirit. And I will never take that for granted.

General conference weekend went by too fast, and was too good. All the talks were so inspired and uplifting. I am grateful for sweet Thomas S. Monson and his apostles. It was truly such a spiritual weekend. The call that I have to help others find Jesus Christ is the best calling in the world. 

I love you all!
Here's some fun pictures from this week! One of them is Elder Heward giving the Hay rides in 30 degree weather.  (Senior couple missionaries are my absolute favorite)

Love, Sister Berntsen


No comments:

Post a Comment